[Free hosting]  [Contact us]  [Tech support]  [Links]  [Hosting plans]  

 Tech Support Database

Question: I need to change my MX record.

Answer: If you have a domain hosted with us and you need the MX record changed please send the change information to support@0catch.com.

[ Free hosting ]  [ Contact us ]  [ Tech support ]  [ Directory ]  [ Hosting plans ]


Free Domain Name with Hosting from Network Solutions?!

Sponsored by China Media